Dine VI the US Virgin Island’s 2nd Annual Restaurant Week promotion, returns this fall from October 27 -November 12, 2016, and we’re extending the excitement to include St. Thomas and St. John making Dine VI a territory-wide event. We are pleased to extend this unique opportunity to you to take part in the celebration of our rich culinary diversity and vibrant restaurant scene. To participate in the Dine VI promotion restaurants are required to meet the program requirements criteria, complete the registration form, and submit a $35 registration fee in the form of a dining gift certificate from your restaurant by September 30th, 2016.
- Must have a valid VI business license
- Meet the participation deadline of September 30, 2016
- A minimum contribution of $35 in the form of a gift certificate (or more if you can)
- DOT to provide a branded template for DINE VI menu.
- Include locally sourced products and or traditional cuisine on the menu as much as possible
- Three-course meal (3-courses – 3-options) Appetizer, Entree, and Dessert
- Agree to submit menu to email@example.com no later than October 7, 2016. All restaurant descriptions, menus, specials, logos and images (jpg format) are to be emailed.